Technical Assistance and Training on National Reporting System (NRS) Data Monitoring for Program Improvement: RFP #20-019
The New York State Education Department (NYSED) is seeking proposals to award funds for an adult literacy leadership project to provide technical assistance and training focused on helping local adult education program personnel identify and define the interrelationships between student performance data and program performance and to identify and implement program improvement efforts and minimize risk.
Subcontracting will be limited to thirty percent (30%) of the total contract budget. Subcontracting is defined as non-employee direct personal services and related incidental expenses, including travel.
NYSED will award one (1) contract with a term of five (5) years. The multi-year contract period is anticipated to begin September 1, 2020 and end on August 31, 2025.
Bidders are required to comply with NYSED’s Minority and Women-Owned Business Enterprises (M/WBE) participation goals for this RFP through one of three methods. Compliance methods are discussed in detail in the Minority/Women-Owned Business Enterprise (M/WBE) Participation Goals section below.
The eligible bidder must agree to the Minimum Requirements found in the RFP and must submit the Minimum Requirements Certification Form, as well as the Technical Assistance Center (TAC) Certification Form, both located in 5.) Submission Documents signed by an authorized person. Bids that do not comply with the Minimum Requirements and include both forms will be disqualified.
- At a minimum, the NRS contractor must employ one full-time project director with a Bachelor degree or above (minimum 37.5 hours per week, 12 months per year) and a minimum of one full time FTE (minimum 37.5 hours per week, 12 months per year) support staff position dedicated exclusively to NRS activities.
Questions and Answers:
Questions regarding the request must be submitted by E-mail to NRSTA@nysed.gov no later than the close of business 01/06/2020. Questions regarding this request should be identified as Program, Fiscal or M/WBE. A Questions and Answers Summary will be posted to ACCES procurement opportunities no later than 01/20/2020. The following are the designated contacts for this procurement:
Submission Due Dates:
The following documents must be submitted in separately sealed envelopes, as detailed in the Submission section of the RFP, and be received at NYSED no later than February 11, 2020 by 3:00 PM:
- Submission Documents labeled Submission Documents - RFP #20-019 Do Not Open
- Technical Proposal labeled Technical Proposal - RFP #20-019 Do Not Open
- Cost Proposal labeled Cost Proposal – RFP #20-019 Do Not Open
- M/WBE Documents labeled M/WBE Documents—RFP #20-019 Do Not Open
- CD-ROM or USB flash drive containing the submission, technical, cost, and M/WBE proposals submitted using Microsoft Office. Please place in a separate envelope labeled CD/USB RFP #20-019 Do Not Open.