Advisory Council meeting Agenda - July 18, 2007
To: Member of the Proprietary School Advisory Council, Owners,
School Directors and Other Interested Parties
From: Michael J. Hatten, Acting Chairperson
Subject: Meeting of the Proprietary School Advisory Council
The Advisory Council has scheduled its next meeting on Wednesday, July 18, 2007. The meeting will take place at the State Education Department, 89 Washington Ave, (a.k.a. Education Building), room 5A/B, Albany, New York. If you need further information, please call the Bureau at (518) 474-3969.
The Public portion of the meeting will begin at 10:30 a.m. and conclude approximately 1:30 p.m.
The agenda for the Advisory Council meeting is as follows:
- Overview of the meeting agenda.
- Review and approval of draft minutes from April 18, 2007.
- Review open items from past meeting.
- BPSS General up-date and status report.
- Up-date on applicants to become Council members.
- Discuss Mission Statement/Council Objectives.
- Unlicensed schools.
- Comments and questions from Council members.
- Comments and questions from the audience.
- Set agenda and date for the next meeting.