Advisory Council Meeting - December 5, 2007
To: Member of the Proprietary School Advisory Council, Owners,
School Directors and Other Interested Parties
From: Michael J. Hatten, Acting Chairperson
Subject: Meeting of the Proprietary School Advisory Council
The Advisory Council has scheduled its next meeting on Wednesday, December 5, 2007. The meeting will take place at the New Horizons Computer Learning Center 43 West 42nd Street, New York City, New York. If you need further information, please call the Bureau at (518) 474-3969. If you need help with directions or questions about the New Horizons Computer Learning Center, please call Anne Gambina at (646) 695-5700.
The Public portion of the meeting will begin at 10:30 a.m. and conclude approximately 1:30 p.m.
The agenda for the Advisory Council meeting is as follows:
- Overview of the meeting agenda.
- Review and approval of draft minutes from July 18, 2007.
- Review open items from past meeting.
- BPSS General up-date and status report.
- Up-date on applicants to become Council members.
- Discuss standards for licensure.
- Unlicensed schools.
- Comments and questions from Council members.
- Comments and questions from the audience.
- Set date for the next meeting.
We look forward to your participation and input at this important Council meeting.