Advisory Council Meeting Agenda - April 18, 2007
To: Member of the Proprietary School Advisory Council, Owners,
School Directors and Other Interested Parties
From: Michael J. Hatten, Acting Chairperson
Subject: Meeting of the Proprietary School Advisory Council
The Advisory Council has scheduled its next meeting on Wednesday, April 18, 2007. The meeting will take place at the Culinary Academy of New York, located at 154 West 14th Street, 11th floor, New York, N.Y. If you need further directions, please call the school at (212) 675-6655.
The Public portion of the meeting will begin at 10:30 a.m. and conclude approximately 1:30 p.m.
The agenda for the Advisory Council meeting is as follows:
- Overview of the meeting agenda.
- Review and approval of draft minutes from January 24, 2007.
- Review open items from past meeting.
- BPSS General up-date and status report.
- Access to postsecondary education for the Ability-To-Benefit student.
- New applicant’s to the council.
- Unlicensed schools.
- Comments and questions from Council members.
- Comments and questions from the audience.
- Set agenda and date for the next meeting.