Advisory Council Meeting for April 2, 2008
To: Member of the Proprietary School Advisory Council, Owners,
School Directors and Other Interested Parties
From: Michael J. Hatten, Chairperson
Subject: Meeting of the Proprietary School Advisory Council
The Advisory Council has scheduled its next meeting on Wednesday, April 2, 2008. The meeting will take place at the Lincoln Technical Institute, 15-30 Petracca Place, Whitestone, New York. If you need further information, please call the Bureau at (518) 474-3969. If you need help with directions or questions about Lincoln Technical Institute, please call James Morrissey, at (718) 640-9800.
The Public portion of the meeting will begin at 10:30 a.m. and conclude approximately 1:00 p.m. The agenda for the Advisory Council meeting is as follows:
- Overview of the meeting agenda.
- Review and approval of draft minutes from December 5, 2007.
- Review open items from past meeting.
- BPSS General up-date and status report.
- Up-date on applicants to become Council members.
- K-16 Action Plan.
- Industry profile.
- Secondary school initiative.
- National Accreditation.
- Comments and questions from the Council.
- Comments and questions from the audience.
- Set date for the next meeting.
We look forward to your participation and input at this important Council meeting.