Advisory Council Meeting Agenda for September 25, 2008
New York State Proprietary School Advisory Council
Meeting Notification and Agenda
To: Member of the Proprietary School Advisory Council,
School Directors, and Other Interested Parties
From: Michael J. Hatten, Chairperson
Subject: Meeting of the Proprietary School Advisory Council
The Advisory Council has scheduled its next meeting on Thursday, September 25, 2008. The meeting will take place in the Education Building, Washington Ave, Medical Library, Room 217, Albany, New York. Bring your own lunch. If you need further information or help with directions, please call the Bureau at (518) 474-3969.
The Public portion of the meeting will begin at 10:30 a.m. and conclude approximately 1:00 p.m. The agenda for the Advisory Council meeting is as follows:
- Overview of the meeting agenda and protocol.
- Approval of minutes from the June 19, 2008, meeting.
- Review open items from past meeting.
- BPSS General up-date and status report.
- Council appointments.
- Secondary school initiative up-date.
- Jay Fund, Hunter Business Institute.
- Annie Gambina, New Horizons Computer Learning Center.
- Comments and questions from the Council.
- Comments and questions from the audience.
- Set date for the next meeting.
We look forward to your participation and input at this important Council meeting.