By clicking the Change Date box in the upper right hand corner of the Case Note, the Date field becomes enabled, allowing a date change to be made.
- This feature is only available on status changing Case Notes.
- The date can only be changed to be before the Case Note Date the Note was originally finalized with.
- The date cannot be dated before the previous status.
To utilize this feature:
- Open up the applicable Case Note so it displays on the screen.
- In the upper right hand corner, check the box entitled Change Date. This will enable the Case Note date field.
- Type in the corrected date, click on File in the menu.
- Select Re-finalize from the File menu. The date will then be updated in the Status History, a new Reprint will be stored and you'll be transferred to Letters and Forms.
- You can print the Case Note if needed, or close Letters and Forms to go back to the case.