(Page under construction)
If you are 16 years
of age on the day of testing, you must:
- Complete Attachment A (Application for TASC™ Testing)
Attachment A (45.1KB) | Instructions (20KB)
- Provide verification of identity, residence, and age
Driver's license, passport, military, or other forms of government (national or foreign) identification which show name, address, date of birth, signature and photograph are all acceptable.
- Have reached maximum compulsory
school attendance age. A student reaches maximum compulsory school
attendance age when the school year in which he or she turned
16 (or such older maximum age as the board of education of the
school district may designate for required school attendance
pursuant to section 3205(3) of the Education Law) has ended (June
- Be enrolled in an Alternative High School Equivalency Preparation (AHSEP)
program on day of testing. Referral Form T-TAF (29KB)
- must be completed by an official from an approved AHSEP program.
- Demonstrate/document eligibility to take the TASC™ Tests by providing the appropriate documentation to meet one (1) of the following criteria:
- You have applied to the U.S. Armed Forces, a college, university or an accredited post-secondary institution.
- Verification Form Attachment D (37KB) - must be completed by a recruiting officer or college/university/post secondary institution admissions official.