Request for a Copy of a NYS High School Equivalency Diploma or Transcript

This form is not for school records. High school diplomas or school records can only be obtained by contacting the school you attended.

Attachment H is only to be used to obtain copies of your High School Equivalency (HSE) transcripts or diplomas.

If you did not take the GED® or TASC™ Test, participate in an NEDP program, or complete an approved 24-College Credit HSE program do not submit Attachment H. Your non-refundable processing fee will not be returned.

H Application Form