The option is available for correcting the IPE Original date (Status 12 date) and/or the date of the Status 14, 16 or 18.
- This feature is only available on IPE Originals (the Change Date checkbox is disabled on IPE Changes).
- The IPE date can only be changed to be before the date that the IPE was previously finalized with.
- The IPE date cannot be dated before the previous status.
To utilize this feature:
- Open the IPE Original and click the Change Date box next to the IPE date. This will enable the IPE date field.
- Type in the corrected IPE date.
- Click on the File menu and then select Re-finalize from the menu. The status change box will display with the Status 12 date corresponding to the IPE date.
- Verify the Next Status date is correct. If it is not correct, update the Next Status date field.
- Click OK and the date(s) will be updated in the Status History and on the printed document and will transfer over to Letters and Forms where a corrected copy of the IPE Original can be printed, if needed.