Bronx District Office
Serving: Bronx County
The Bronx staff is a friendly and sensitive group of qualified professionals available to assist individuals with disabilities to achieve their employment and independent living goals.
ACCES-VR provides vocational counseling and rehabilitation services that result in successful employment outcomes for individuals with disabilities and their employers.
- How to Apply for Services
- Orientation Sessions
- Contact Information - Phone Numbers / Email / Address
- Regional Business Initiatives
- Job Seekers: How to start your job search / Questions an Employer Can't Ask
- Transition: School to Work - The steps Jose takes from school to work.
- General Information About ACCES-VR
- Locate a District Office
- Independent Living Center Locations
- NYC Mayor's Office for People with Disabilities (MOPD)