Queens District Office
Serving: Queens County
ACCES-VR provides vocational counseling and rehabilitation services that result in successful employment outcomes for individuals with disabilities and their employers.
- How to Apply for Services
- Orientation Sessions
- Contact Information - Phone Numbers / Email / Address
- Regional Business Initiatives
- Virtual Tour of What a VR Client May Experience
Please note that the Queens District Office will be moving to a new location at 11-15 47th Avenue, Long Island City, NY 11101 (Between 11th Street and Jackson Avenue). The exact date of move has not been determined. Please contact the office at (347) 510-3100.
Subway: train 7 to Vernon Blvd/Jackson Ave
train G to 21st Street (Van Alst)
trains: E, M to Court Square
Buses: Q69 & Q39 to Court Square
Buses: Q67 to 21st St & Jackson Ave
Q32 to Jackson Ave and
B62 to Jackson Ave & 11th St
If you need any additional assistance pertaining to this move, please contact the District Office at (347)-510-3100. We will be happy to assist you.
- General Information About ACCES-VR
- Locate a District Office
- Independent Living Center Locations
- NYC Mayor's Office for People with Disabilities (MOPD)