Unified Contract Services (UCS)
Memo 2/7/13: 2012 UCS Closeout Information (16KB, 1pp)
ACCES-VR Unified Contract Services are community based evaluation, training and placement services. These services are provided to ACCES-VR consumers. An application process and approval is required for all providers of UCS services.
Contracts Beginning 1/1/09
- UCS Services Report Forms
- Services and Definitions (494KB, 37pp)
- Crosswalk Between New and Old Definitions: PDF (52KB, 9pp)
- Questions and Answers from Bidders Conference: PDF (341KB, 32pp)
- Description of VR370 Financial Reporting Requirements
- Voucher Forms
- Service Specific Questions:
- Financial Questions:
- Memo 01/12/10: Contract Allocations for 2010
- Memo Dated March 18, 2008 Concerning Automated Payments Methodology for 2008 Unified Contract System
- Regulations of the Commissioner of Education Relating to UCS
- UCS Electronic Reporting Instruction Manual: Providers are unable to use this system until they have been trained by their local District ACCES Office. Address inquiries to your local District Office Manager.