Contact Us


To find the District Office near you, click here

Adult Education

To contact the Adult Education Office, click here

Career Schools

To contact the BPSS Offices, both Albany and NYC, click here

High School Equivalency

To contact the High School Equivalency Office, click here
To obtain a copy of your HSE diploma or transcriptclick here
To obtain unofficial results using the HSE Status Report, click here


Submit Your Question Online

Please enter your first and last name.
Please select which area of ACCES you are inquiring about.
Please enter your question/comment here.
This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.
2 + 1 =
Solve this simple math problem and enter the result. E.g. for 1+3, enter 4.