Applications and Instructions for Licensed Private Career Schools

At this time some forms may be submitted electronicaly while the majority are in PDF format that require the user to have Adobe Acrobat, which is a free program, installed on the computer. Although PDF forms cannot be edited, they can be printed without the loss of any formatting. Or if the user prefers, they can be converted to Microsoft Word or Apache OpenOffice Writer, a free open source application, for editing. We are in the process of converting all forms to electronic versions.

Applications and Instructions
Applications   Instructions
Affiliation Agreement, CNA (Nurse Aide)    
Affiliation Agreement, CNA to HHA    
Affiliation Agreement, Dental    
Affiliation Agreement, HHA    
Affiliation Agreement, Internship Site    
Affiliation Agreement, PCA to HHA    

Change of Ownership Notification

  Change of Ownership Fact Sheet

Curriculum Application

Send questions or status inquiries to:


Curriculum Application, CNA (Nurse Aide)


Curriculum Application, CNA to HHA


Curriculum Application, HHA


Curriculum Application, PCA


Curriculum Application, PCA to HHA

Curriculum Application, TAP (BPSS 30A)    
    Financial Information Reporting (PG 4-0900)
    Financial Statement, Annual, Deadline for Filing
(PG 28-0909)

OEDS Form 2015-16

OEDS Form 2015-16

  OEDS Form Instructions
    Instructions for Uploading Annual Statements for Fiscal Year Ending 2016
    Refund Policy Guidelines

School License Application

Send questions or status inquiries to:

  Summary of Licensing Steps

School License Renewal Application

Send questions or status inquiries to:

  School License Renewal Instructions
    School Move Fact Sheet
School Quarters Application   Quarters Application Instructions 
Secretary's Certificate    
Skills Checklist, CNA (Nurse Aide)    
Skills Checklist, CNA to HHA    
Skills Checklist, HHA    
Skills Checklist, PCA    
Skils Checklist, PCA to HHA    

If you have any questions, you can contact the Bureau by email at or by phone @ (518) 474-3969 or by regular mail at:

New York State Education Department
Bureau of Proprietary School Supervision

89 Washington Avenue, EBA 560
Albany, NY 12234

As mentioned above, the Bureau does not have the capability to accept all forms electronically, except for the ones found here. For all other forms, applicants will be required to follow the instructions on the application with regard to how the forms are filed for Bureau action.