Tuesday, March 17, 2020
- All NYS TASC Test® test centers should close and remain closed until further notice.
- All TASC Test® test centers - should follow their parent organizations relative to closing. For example, if the parent organization is closed to students and clients, test centers also should close. For example: BOCES; Community Colleges; public schools; etc.
Stand-alone testing centers - which are not affiliated with a parent organization need to make their own determination about closing (in consultation with their agency leadership).
- Test centers should contact all examinees, who are scheduled to test, to notify them that testing has been canceled and alert the Data Recognition Corporation (DRC) by canceling testing in the scheduling system. Also, please notify the public in your area through postings on your web sites, phone messages, etc.
- There will be no penalties to test centers or examinees for canceled tests.
- Please send as soon as possible - to HSE or DRC - all completed testing materials and accompanying documents for all test sessions which have already occurred.
- The HSE walk up window, located at the NYSED building in Albany, will remain closed until further notice.
- All test centers, examinees and others should continue to check this HSE Announcements page for updated information.
- Test Centers should send email inquiries to the designated Test Center email box, and all others should send emails to HSE@nysed.gov.