Upcoming in person trainings for new coordinators + examiners
October 16, 2019 from 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=6BbvFeBMw0-S4mp6bI52XiqJisnlmbhGjUf4eBCuX7ZURFJXRllSRjFHUDdUNzc3Sk5DWkRJS05LVS4u
NYSED’s TASC administration trainings will provide new hires a basic overview of the TASC exam, but the focus will be on NYSED testing policies and procedures. For hands on training, it is best practice to “shadow” another examiner or coordinator after attending training, prior to officially administering the exam. We understand that this is not always possible and is at the discretion of the Test Center Administrator.
Also, both new AND returning Examiners and Coordinators need to participate in DRC/TASC’s webinar series prior to the NYSED training to get a full overview of TASC administration.
DRC Webinars – Required before training
- NY TASC Test MNO – Level 2 Registration & Scheduling
- NY TASC Test MNO – Level 2 Paper-Based Testing
- NY TASC Test MNO – Level 2 Computer-Based Testing
- NY TASC Test MNO – Level 2 Accommodations
- NY TASC DRC Insight Technical Training, Live Webinar
- TASC Test Refresher Comprehensive Training
- NY TASC Test MNO - Level 2 Return of Test Materials