Veteran's Employment and Training Resources
Welcome Home and Thank You for your Service!
There is no wrong door when seeking Services for Those Who Have Served!
- ACCES-VR for Veterans
- Eligibility: All wounded warriors and veterans with a condition causing a barrier to employment
- VR and E - Department of Veteran Affairs' Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment
- Eligibility: VA service connected limitation rating of 20% or higher
- DOL for Veterans
- Eligibility: All veterans
- Career Exploration Tools and Resources
- Education and Training
- Job Search
- Self Employment Resources
- VA and Medical
- Service Organizations
- Posttraumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) and Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) Resources
- Advocacy Resources and Benefits
- Operation Enduring Freedom (OEF) and Operation Iraqi Freedom (OIF) Veterans
- Employer Resources
NEADA Center Launches Veterans with Disabilities Online Toolkits!
The Northeast ADA Center has added additional "Making Work Happen" online toolkits aimed at improving the employment experience for veterans with disabilities. These three toolkits (one for employers, one for disability service providers and one for veterans themselves) provide strategies and practices for the full inclusion of veterans with disabilities in employment. To learn more and to utilize these toolkits, visit: www.makingworkhappen.org/Veterans.cfm