Advisory Council for Licensed Private Career Schools
Meeting Notification and Agenda
To: Advisory Council and Ex-Officio Members
All Other Interested Parties
From: Michael J. Hatten, Chairman
Subject: Meeting of the Advisory Council
Date: March 21, 2018 (Wednesday)
Time: 10:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Location: State Education Department
116 West 32nd Street, 5th Floor
New York, New York 10001
Lunch will not be served.
If you need help with directions, please call BPSS at 212-643-4760.
The agenda for the Advisory Council meeting is as follows:
- Introduction of the Council
- Overview of the meeting agenda and protocol.
- Approval of minutes.
- BPSS up-date and status report.
- Committee Reports:
- Student Access - Sheila Simchon-Steinhof
- State Regulatory - Anthony Civitano
- Federal Regulatory - Dr. James Devaney
- Institutional Success - Lauren Weymouth
- Fiscal - Jay Fund
- Chairman’s Report
- ATB and Eligible Career Pathway Program.
- Council Appointments.
- Comments and Question from the Council.
- Comments and Question from the audience.
- Set date for the next morning.
We look forward to your participation and input at this important Council meeting.