All License Type Inquiry Resource
In order to expedite replies to schools submitting questions regarding licenses issued by BPSS, special email boxes have been created so the inquiry will go directly to the staff member most knowledgeable in the specific type of license being addressed.
Be advised that contextual questions are to continue to be sent to the Field Associate assigned to the school.
License procedural inquiries are to be sent via email by selecting from the following:
- Agent: BPSSAgents@nysed.gov
- Curriculum: BPSSCurriculum@nysed.gov
- Director: BPSSDirectors@nysed.gov
- New School: BPSSLicensing@nysed.gov
- School Renewal: BPSSSchoolrenewals@nysed.gov
- Teacher: BPSSteachers@nysed.gov
- Student Records Requests: BPSSStudentRecordsRequest@nysed.gov
The inquiry email address for agents, directors, and teacher licenses can also be found at their respective page after selecting the appropriate type from our School Personnel Information and Application for Private Career Schools and Information for Certified ESL Schools Supervised by BPSS page.
Inquiry email address for curriculum, new school, and school renewal applications are also found at the Applications and Instructions for Licensed Private Career Schools and Information for Certified ESL Schools Supervised by BPSS page. The address will be under the specific type of application being inquired.