Test Center Forms
Verification Form Required When Test Center Registers Test Takers and Creates Their Accounts
There is no longer a requirement for non-reimbursed testing sites to submit monthly testing rosters to the HSE Office. However, private testing sites including incarcerated settings and other private testing sites (PBT and CBT), which register test takers by creating their GED accounts, will be required to have all examinees complete the following test verification form prior to testing. This verification form replaces the signature card.
Verification forms must be submitted digitally to the HSE office monthly (or per testing event, if preferred). Forms should be submitted by the end of the month following the month that testing occurred. If you need assistance in submitting documents digitally to the HSE Office, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
2022 - Test Centers Reimbursed for Administering HSE Exams
- Test centers that are under contract for reimbursement should use the appropriate regional reimbursement form.
- Rosters submitted to the HSE Test Session Materials Submission Portal on SharePoint should reflect the intended reimbursement and will be used in the evaluation of the standard voucher submission for each month
- Each billing item included on a standard voucher should have an accompanying roster that summarizes the event and billing.
- Each roster should be submitted no later than 10 days after the end of each month.
- Standard Vouchers should be received no later than 30 days after the end of each month.
- GED Manager may be used to generate Rosters. Accommodation information for your candidates will only be available up to the week of the candidate’s test event.