Test Center Forms
The 2022 HSE Daily Test Roster
Instructions for Use of 2022 HSE Daily Test Roster
- The Daily Test Roster is available as a printable PDF form or as an excel template.
- If using the excel template, complete the information for each field: Date of Test; Center Name (as reported on GED.com); Test Center # (as reported on GED.com); Administrator (completing the form); and Email Address (of the administrator completing the form).
- List each test taker on a separate line and indicate which subject tests were taken with an ‘X’. The form will track the total number of students and subject tests as you enter the data.
- Save the document on your computer once it is complete. Name the file to include the date of testing and the Test Center # (as reported on GED.com).
- Daily Test Rosters should be submitted by the close of business each Monday for any tests administered during the previous 7 days. A daily roster should be included for each day that tests were administered.
- All test centers are strongly encouraged to submit documents electronically through the HSE Test Session Materials Submission Portal on SharePoint (SP). If your test center is not yet set up for the digital submission of documents, please contact HSETC@NYSED.GOV
- You may mail the completed Daily Test Rosters to the HSE Office until your test center is able to submit documents digitally. The HSE office mailing address can be found at HSE Contact Us page.
- Any questions, please contact HSETC@NYSED.GOV.
Test Centers Reimbursed for Administering HSE Exams
- Upstate Test Reimbursement Form (Upstate Form - Fill In)
- Downstate Test Reimbursement Form (Downstate Form - Fill In)
- Standard Voucher
- Standard Voucher Continuation Sheet
Signature Forms in English and Spanish
For use by PBT Test Takers and CBT Test Takers in Private Settings, when the Test Center Registers the Examinee by Creating their GED Account.