Reasons to Attend a Licensed/Registered School
- State licensed directors and instructors.
- State approved curriculum and equipment, reviewed by experts in the field.
- Facilities meet state and local building, fire and health codes.
- Facilities are inspected by State Education officials.
- Complaint process gives students access to regulatory agency.
- Students" tuition is protected by a State controlled Tuition Reimbursement Account.
- Admissions agents are certified.
- Approved requirements for admission.
- Catalogs and Enrollment Agreements must meet state standards.
- Refund policies are determined by state regulations.
- Employers recognize licensed schools as quality institutions
Licensed schools meet or exceed the standards required by Article 101 of the New York State Education Law and Part 126 of the Regulations of the Commissioner of Education.
Students who attend unlicensed schools do not recieve these protections.