Web-Based Computer System
The new BPSS Web-Based System has been launched. As a result, the below listed application modules for New School, Agents, Directors, Curriculum, etc., are now available for use.
The new system will provide applicants instant feedback and reduce processing time. Please follow the instructions below that pertains to the application you wish to file.
For those owners who have not received their coupon code and/or still do not have the BPSS entitlement under their My.NY.gov account, please send an email to BPSS at firstname.lastname@example.org. It is important to include in that email your MY.NY.gov user ID, your name, school name, and the school address.
- FAQ of new web-based computer system
- Agent Application Instructions
- Director Application Instructions
- Adding school directors using new web-based system
- New Curriculum
- School License Application
- Employee Verification Code, Generating
- Click Here For Phase One Web-based Instructions (updated 9/2/14)
- Click Here to be directed to My.NY.gov