Dear Test Center Administrators,
As you know, the TASC Test is no longer offered in the state of New York as of December 31, 2021. In order to close the current TASC Test administration, here are some key dates to review:
- 01/14/2022 – last date to ship answer documents back to DRC
- 01/28/2022 – last date for DRC to score answer documents
- 01/31/2022 – last date for NYSED to receive scores from DRC
- 01/31/2022 – last date to view TASC Test scores in registration (scores will continue to be available in the NYSED database)
- 01/31/2022 – last date for centers to return their testing materials to IPAK using UPS labels
To facilitate the transition to a new vendor, we request that you return any TASC Test unused materials in your possession as soon as your last test is administered. The deadline for all TASC Test unused material returns is January 31, 2022.
Data Recognition Corporation emailed each test center a total of 50 UPS Return Labels for returning unused materials. Please note that these UPS Return Labels will be provided via email only.
If you have not received your UPS Return Labels, please send an email to TASCTestHelpDesk@datarecognitioncorp.com. Make sure to include your name, email address, number of labels needed, and your testing site code.
Please consolidate your TASC Test materials into the fewest number of boxes needed. Print and securely tape the provided UPS return label(s) to each box with packing tape. To arrange for a UPS pickup, call 1-866-857-1501. Retain the UPS tracking number for your files.
TASC Test Help Desk