Current Provider Information
- Core Rehabilitation Services (CRS) are a combination of Unified Services (formerly Unified Services Contract) and Supported Employment services, which includes: orientation, assessment, work readiness, job placement, services to youth, supported employment intensive and extended, assistive technology/rehabilitation technology, driver rehabilitation and adjunct services.
- Interpreter Service
- Information regarding SFS payments is available. This report will list detailed check information.
- Important Notice regarding our change to plain paper VR-301 Authorization/Voucher.
- Standards for Automotive Adaptive Equipment
- Memo on WIOA Section 511 Requirements for Subminimum Wage
- Memo on Proposed Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Services
CaMS via Citrix
This link will take you to the Citrix website. Once you are signed into Citrix, you can sign into ACCES-VR's Case Management System (CaMS) with your CaMS account. If you are a UCS vendor and you do not have a Citrix and CaMS account, please work with your local district office to obtain permission to have both accounts established. If you have a Citrix and CaMS account, but you are encountering problems, please email VR CAMS Helpdesk for assistance.
In order to use Citrix, you must first load the MetaFrame Presentation Server Client (ActiveX) onto your machine. Instructions are available from your local District Office.