Current Provider Information
- Core Rehabilitation Services (CRS) are a combination of Unified Services (formerly Unified Services Contract) and Supported Employment services, which includes: orientation, assessment, work readiness, job placement, services to youth, supported employment intensive and extended, assistive technology/rehabilitation technology, driver rehabilitation and adjunct services.
- Interpreter Service
- Information regarding SFS payments is available. This report will list detailed check information.
- Important Notice regarding our change to plain paper VR-301 Authorization/Voucher.
- Standards for Automotive Adaptive Equipment
- Memo on WIOA Section 511 Requirements for Subminimum Wage
- Memo on Proposed Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Services
- Substance Use Disorder Vocational Rehabilitation Readiness Assessment Form